nke proposes a new GPS Compass satellitaire10 Hz. The GPS Compass sensor delivers true heading of the boat, a reliable heading worldwide, as well as an accuracy position and speed over ground.
This does not require GPS Compass calibrations because it is independent of the effect of magnetic fields on board. This system will be appreciated in areas where the magnetic module can be low and makes difficult measurements with conventional compasses or magnetometers (ex. Regions of the deep south).
It is replacing the fluxgate compass, regatta compass and high frequency GPS and connects directly to the bus.
The GPS Compass is delivered with two remote antennas to increase GPS accuracy with the largest distance between the antennas.
Technical specifications of the receiver:
- Communication: Serial port: 1 NMEA 0183 serial port
- Frequency : 10 Hz
- Heading : 0.1°/1m
- Data : GPS Heading, COG, SOG, CUT hour
- Operating temperature: – 40°C to +85°C
- Tightness: IP66
- Housing dimensions: 160 x 90 x 50 mm
- Receiver power supply: 9 to 32 VDC
- Receiver + antenna consumption: 315mA
Technical specifications of the antenna:
- Weight : 0.300 gr
- Dimensions : 126 x 81 mm
- DC Voltage : 3-15 V (operating)
Reference product : GPS Compass sensor (ref : 90-60-520) delivered with 2 antennas (ref : 90-60-521)